Hippie Chick Granola “Be Mine” Instagram Photo Contest February 03 2016, 1 Comment
We LOVE February.
While we never feel the need to wait for a specific date or occasion to appreciate the people who are special to us, Valentine’s Day is BIG in our household.
Last year on Valentine’s Day, we skipped right over chocolate and flowers and welcomed a new addition to our family.
(Does any creature on this earth radiate love louder than a dog?)
Lucy, who is now a veteran member of our household, is one of my FOUR valentines this year.
Am I a lucky woman or what?
Given it's the month of love, we've decided to hold a contest to help spread some, and we are asking for your help. In exchange for granola, of course!
Hippie Chick Granola Co. is hosting an Instagram photo contest to allow members of our community to share the person or people or fur babies you are celebrating this February 14th. This is a great occasion to honor someone special to you, a spouse, a friend, a significant other, a parent, a grandparent, your kids, etc. and spread some good vibes while doing so.
Whoever holds your heart this February, let us know! Post your photo and follow the rules below to secure a chance to win a $25.00 Hippie Chick Granola Co. gift certificate.
- Post a photo of the person or people or fur babies you’re celebrating this Valentine’s Day.
- Tag your photo with #HippieChickGranolaBeMine and follow @HippieChickGranola on Instagram to be eligible to win.
- The contest begins today February 3rd and ends on Wednesday February 10th. Three winners will be randomly selected and contacted by February 12th.
- The three winners will receive $25.00 gift cards for Hippie Chick Granola Co., good for purchases online or in our Oak Island Bakery.
- You must be 18 or older to enter with a mailing address within the United States.
- One entry per person, please.
- By participating in this photo contest, you grant permission to Hippie Chick Granola Co. LLC to repost photos on our timeline or post them on other social media platforms.
- This photo contest isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
Good Luck and much love.